I suggest you ...

Create a subreddit to show off your amazing work!

Create /r/wikibudgets, Reddit is an awesome community that can truly help your product grow in terms of more feedback, actual help with coding if need be, and also to show off some of the content already present on your site. I think /r/dataisbeautiful would absolutely drool over what you've done ;) I just found out about you guys on /r/cesky today...

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jonáš Vacek shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jonáš Vacek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think adding more data is exactly something a community could help you with, especially if you offer some sort of gamification like karma or other "points" :) Pretty sure there's a lot of people who share your vision, and would be willing to spend a lot of time on sourcing this data.

• Adminwikibudgets (Founder, wikiBudgets) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks :). But I am not sure, our content is mostly more of the same. So far we have state budget and 280 top level state orgs but soon we will publish 6,200 Czech towns and villages and then 10,000 public benefit corporations. Then we will do the same for all other countries. Etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base